Respiratory Pathogen Panel
Our Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP) tests for 21 bacteria and viruses. With our comprehensive and accurate results, we are able to offer support to healthcare providers in treating respiratory infections.
All it takes is a nasal swab.
At least 23,000 people die as a result of antibiotic-resistant infections.
Each year in the U.S., about 3 million people acquire severe bacterial infections that are resistant to at least one or more prescribed antibiotics.
The misuse of antibiotics has widespread implications for the U.S. population, including increased mortality rates and more frequent hospital stays.
Comprehensive, Accurate and Fast Results Can:
- Prevent the secondary spread of infection
- Prevent the use of unnecessary antibiotics
- Lead to shorter hospital stays
- Improve patient management
- Provide more timely and effective treatment